02 Feb Indiana Bondcast: DOCL: Episode 6: Hemant Jain, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at the State of Indiana
Days of our Cyber Lives is a podcast series co-hosted by the Indiana Bond Bank and the Indiana State Treasurer’s Office whose goal is to bring awareness to issues relating to cybersecurity and to provide solutions, resources and ideas for Hoosier local governments.
Episode 6 welcomes guest Hemant Jain, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at the State of Indiana. In this episode, the team covers topics such as learning from recent breaches, the State of Indiana’s Information Security Officer as a Service (ISOaaS) pilot program, and the state’s vision and strategy for combatting cyber security issues in 2021.
Links to referenced materials in the podcast can be found here (scroll below for audio-only recording):
- CIS Controls – https://www.cisecurity.org/controls/
- MS-ISAC – https://www.cisecurity.org/ms-isac/ –
- CISA – https://www.cisa.gov/ – Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency
- SBA CyberSecurity – https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/manage-your-business/stay-safe-cybersecurity-threats – SBA resources for small business owners.
- Indiana Cyber Hub – https://www.in.gov/cybersecurity/ – Watch this space for more updates in the future.